Perfectfuse Interfacing — Sheer — for Fashion Sewing
$13.95 – $38.95
60″-wide polyester fusible weft interfacing
PerfectFuse Sheer is ideal for silky blouse-weight fabrics and cotton shirtings, as well as knits.
What you can’t see is what can make the biggest difference in the quality and appearance of garments. It is called interfacing and it is used inside a garment’s edges to make them crisp. Sometimes designers even use a soft luxury fabric for a jacket, then to give it more body, they interface the entire front so it doesn’t look droopy. These hidden ingredients have been manufacturers’ secrets for years.
Order 1-yard or 3-yard packages.
• Perfect for lightweight fabrics—polyesters, silks, cotton, stretch wovens, and rayon.
• Fusing agent won’t show through to the right side.
• Polyester weft does not need preshrinking and will not shrink or bubble with washing. (Do preshrink your fabric before fusing.)
• Texture is fine and smooth enough to use with whites and sheers, yet has a crisp feel, perfect for collars, cuffs, and front facings on blouses and shirts.
• Perfect to stabilize bias neck facings and add body to zippers in fine fabric.
• Available in ecru-white and charcoal-black.
1 yard, 3 yards
|Color - Black or White|