Learn To Sew – Level 3 DVD Video
Learn to Sew With Janet Corzatt
LEVEL THREE DVD
Janet’s series of four levels is geared toward the beginner, covering all the basics to help people start sewing on their own. Step-by-step pattern instructions go through the construction of three projects: LEVEL ONE: an apron; LEVEL TWO: a kimono-style robe, and LEVEL THREE: two-piece pajamas. The course also teaches how to sew zippers, elastic, buttonholes, and much more. Just think of the possibilities! This course helps anyone become a real sewist!
Purchase the Kimono Robe & Pajamans pattern to use for the LEVEL THREE project.
DVD 1 hour 6 minutes
You’ll make more samples for your notebook and the pajamas—a camp shirt and pull-on pants. Janet designed the pajama pattern for Palmer/Pletsch to include many beginner techniques. (Pattern sold separately.)
Here’s what you’ll find in this LEVEL THREE video:
• Layout, Cutting, Marking, Interfacing • Pajama Pants
• BONUS SAMPLES! Easing, Stitch-in-the-Ditch,Blind Hem,
Blind Hem Casing, French Seam
• Pant Seams, Fitting, Pressing, Making Casing • Inserting Elastic & Sewing Hems
• Pajama Shirt Interfacing & Pocket • Collar & Facings • Shirt Sleeves & Side Seams
• Hems • Buttonholes & Buttons
Printable PDFs give you a supply list, and notebook pages with techniques. Put the disk in a computer to open and print the files.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 0.25 in|
There are no reviews yet.