Jackets For Real People DVD Video Sewing
Jackets for Real People: Tailoring Made Easy!
featuring Marta Alto
Sew a jacket and ALL your FUTURE sewing will improve! This is a TEACHER ON A DISK!
Sew your jacket as you watch Marta Alto sew her lined blazer. Follow along as Marta sews a lapel-style jacket with double-welt pockets, vented sleeves, sleeve heads and lining for maximum learning. Clear, step-by-step close-ups take you each step of the way.
TWO HOURS and 54 MINUTES
Hi Capacity DVD
This video is also available to stream or download on our sister website, palmerpletschdigital.com
See the trailers for our videos at the Palmer Pletsch Video channel on YouTube.
The DVD is filled with easy-to-find information using these menus:
1. Prepare Fabric 2. Cutting 3. Interfacing
4. Marking 5. Jacket Front
6. Patch Pockets 7. Welt Pockets 8. Jacket Back
9. Taping Roll Line 10. Under Collar
11. Sleeves 12. Facing/Lining 13. “THE SEAM” 14. “Bagging” the Lining
15. Machine Buttonhole 16. BONUS TECHNIQUE: Easy Bound Buttonholes
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 0.25 in|
There are no reviews yet.